Lynn Babb is of counsel with Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, L.L.P. Since joining the firm, his practice has focused on insurance coverage issues, bad faith litigation, and personal injury.
A native Oklahoman, Lynn received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Oklahoma State University in 1976 and a Juris Doctorate from Oklahoma University College of Law in 1980.
- Oklahoma, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, OK -- Juris Doctor, 1980
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK -- Bachelor of Arts, 1976
- U.S. Air Force Academy
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Tort and Insurance Practice Section Subcommittee on Property Law
- Tenth Circuit Judicial Conference
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute, Inc.
- International Association of Arson Investigators
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg American Inn of Court, President 2008-2010
Please click your preferred available date below to submit an
Appointment Request Form directly to scheduling staff.
(Move mouse over AM and PM dates to confirm the mediation office)