John A. Gladd
Mediator | Attorney
Areas of Expertise -- Auto Negligence, Business, Construction, Employment, Environmental, Insurance & Bad Faith, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home, Personal Injury, Product Liability, Professional Negligence
John Gladd has been in private practice since 1967 representing plaintiffs and defendants in tort litigation. He has represented several major insurance companies with primary emphasis on automobile-related cases, and has additional specialization in commercial insurance, product liability and miscellaneous casualty losses.
Currently, Gladd works exclusively in mediation with DRC.
- University of Tulsa School of Law, Tulsa, OK -- Juris Doctor, 1967
- University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK -- Bachelor of Science in Business, 1960
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN)
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Inns of Court - Master Emeritus
- Court Approved Mediator - Tulsa County
- Oklahoma Judicial Nominating Committee Chairman, 1993
- The Best Lawyers in America - Listed since 1989
Please click your preferred available date below to submit an
Appointment Request Form directly to scheduling staff.
(Move mouse over AM and PM dates to confirm the mediation office)