Ann Keele earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Tulsa College of Law with a certificate in International Law in 2006 and a Bachelor of Business Administration, magna cum laude, from the University of Texas at Brownsville in 2003.
Her law practice focuses on Family Law (divorce, child custody, child support, guardianship, and adoption) and Criminal Defense (traffic citations, misdemeanors, and felonies), as well as family law mediation and Guardian ad Litem services. Ann completed certified Domestic Violence training in 2015 and family law mediation certification in 2012. Her passion is to help serve the best interests of children and assist families through challenging transitions such as divorce and custody modifications.
She currently serves as President-Elect of the Tulsa County Bar Association (2017-2018), and incoming Chair of the Oklahoma Bar Association’s Law Schools Committee (2018). She was selected to the 2010 OBA Leadership Academy and is a fellow of the Oklahoma Bar Foundation.
Ann has been recognized for her excellence by obtaining an A/V Preeminent rating for legal ability and professional standards by Martindale-Hubbard and was named as an Oklahoma Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Ann is co-owner of Monroe & Keele P.C. law firm in Tulsa with law partner and mentor, Stanley D. Monroe. She is admitted to practice law in the following jurisdictions: State of Oklahoma; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma; U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma; U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma; and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, OK -- Juris Doctor, 2006
- University of Texas at Brownsville, Brownsville, TX -- Bachelor of Business Administration (magna cum laude)
Professional Honors and Awards
- A/V Preeminent rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Oklahoma Super Lawyers Rising Stars List for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- Certified Domestic Violence Training
- Taught CLE classes on family law, work/life balance, and ethics/professionalism topics
- Published articles in the OBA Journal and Tulsa Lawyer
- TCBA President-Elect, 2017-2018
- TCBA Vice President, 2016-2017
- TCBA Secretary, 2015-2016
- TCBA Chair of Children & the Law Committee, 2015-2017
- TCBA Co-Chair of Children & the Law Committee, 2014-2015
- OBA Chair of the Law Schools Committee, 2018
- OBA Vice-Chair of Law Schools Committee, 2016, 2017
- OBA Co-Chair of Women in Law Committee, 2016
- OBA Member of Professionalism Committee, 2008-2017
- OBA Member of Law Schools Committee, 2010-2017
- OBA Leadership Academy, 2009-2010
- Member OBA Family Law Section
- Member of Tulsa County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member and Volunteer at World Outreach Church in Tulsa
- Member of Steering Committee for the Boy Scouts of America, 2017
Please click your preferred available date below to submit an
Appointment Request Form directly to scheduling staff.
(Move mouse over AM and PM dates to confirm the mediation office)