Mediator | Arbitrator | Attorney
Areas of Expertise -- Appellate, Auto Negligence, Business, Civil Rights, Commercial, Construction, Consumer Claims, Eminent Domain, Employment, Environmental, Food Borne Illness, Insurance/Bad Faith, Medical Device, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home, Personal Injury, Product Liability, Professional Negligence
Jason Robertson is a Partner with Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, L.L.P. Upon graduation from law school, he became an assistant public defender for Tulsa County where he defended hundreds of persons charged with felony crimes. Thereafter, his practice has focused on complex civil litigation matters in general liability, products liability, premise liability, civil rights, construction litigation, police misconduct, medical malpractice, municipal liability, professional liability, pharmacy liability, nursing home abuse, auto and trucking accidents, and bad faith. He has prosecuted, defended, and tried numerous cases both in state and federal court.
He is a graduate of the International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) trial academy, a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, Tulsa County Bar Association, and the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel. He is a member of the Cherokee Nation, and currently serves as General Counsel for Five Civilized Tribes Mineral Consulting, Inc. Jason is admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern/Western District of Arkansas, and the U.S. Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
A native Oklahoman, Jason received a Bachelor of Science degree in criminal justice with a double major in political science from Northeastern State University and a Juris Doctorate from Oklahoma City University School of Law.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, OK -- Juris Doctor
- Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK -- B.S. Criminal Justice & Political Science
- International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy, Graduate
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Cherokee Tribe
- Tulsa County, Assistant Public Defender
- Best & Sharp, Associate
- Whitten Nelson McGuire Wood Roselius & Dittrich, Associate
- Secrest Hill & Butler, Partner
- Glendening McKenna Prescott & Robertson, Partner
Please click your preferred available date below to submit an
Appointment Request Form directly to scheduling staff.
(Move mouse over AM and PM dates to confirm the mediation office)