Terry M. Thomas
Mediator | Arbitrator | Attorney
Areas of Expertise -- Bankruptcy, Business Litigation, Business Succession, Commercial, Creditors Rights, Employment, Environmental, Franchise, Insurance & Bad Faith, Mergers & Acquisitions, Oil & Gas, Professional Negligence, Real Estate, Securities
Terry Thomas attended Law School at the University of Texas. Since 1996, He was a trial lawyer for 35 years, retiring from Crowe & Dunlevy in 2016. Terry joined DRC as a mediator and arbitrator in 2012.
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, OK -- Bachelors of Science in Education, Honors, 1972
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, OK -- Masters of Behavioral Studies, 1976
- University of Texas College of Law, Austin, Texas -- Doctor of Jurisprudence with honors, 1981
Specialized Dispute Resolution Practice
- Adjunct Settlement Judge Northern District of Oklahoma, 1993-2017
- Private practice in mediation and dispute resolution since 1993
- Mediator and Arbitrator with DRC since 2012
Please click your preferred available date below to submit an
Appointment Request Form directly to scheduling staff.
(Move mouse over AM and PM dates to confirm the mediation office)