Terry M. Thomas
Mediator | Arbitrator | Attorney
Areas of Expertise -- Bankruptcy, Business, Creditors Rights, Employment, Environmental, Franchise, Insurance & Bad Faith, Mergers & Acquisitions, Oil & Gas, Professional Negligence
Terry Thomas taught six years in public schools in Oklahoma and Texas before attending Law School at the University of Texas. Since 1996, Terry has been a shareholder with Crowe & Dunlevy in Tulsa. He currently serves as an Adjunct Settlement Judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of
Oklahoma, and the Tulsa County District Court. Terry is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, and is admitted in the Northern, Western and Eastern District Courts, Bankruptcy Courts, and the 10th Circuit. He joined DRC as a mediator and arbitrator in 2012.
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, OK -- Bachelors of Science in Education, 1972
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, OK -- Masters of Behavioral Studies, 1976
- University of Texas College of Law, Austin, Texas -- Doctor of Jurisprudence with honors, 1981
Specialized Dispute Resolution Practice
- Adjunct Settlement Judge Northern District of Oklahoma since 1993
- Private practice in mediation and dispute resolution for the last twenty years
- Mediator and Arbitrator with DRC since 2012
Please click your preferred available date below to submit an
Appointment Request Form directly to scheduling staff.
(Move mouse over AM and PM dates to confirm the mediation office)