Daniel J. Boudreau
Mediator | Arbitrator | Private Judge | Special Master | Attorney
Areas of Expertise -- Appellate, Auto Negligence, Business, Business Succession, Civil Rights, Class Action, Commercial, Construction, Employment, Family, Insurance & Bad Faith, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home, Personal Injury, Probate, Product Liability, Professional Negligence, Real Estate
Dan Boudreau retired from the Oklahoma Judiciary in 2004 after serving 25 years as a trial and appellate judge. At the time of his retirement, Boudreau was a Justice on the Oklahoma Supreme Court, a position to which he was appointed in 1999. While on the state supreme court, he also served on the Appellate Division of the Oklahoma Court of the Judiciary, a separate constitutional court designed to address issues of judicial misconduct.
Prior to his appointment to the supreme court, Boudreau served for eight years as judge on the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals, authoring hundreds of judicial decisions that addressed legal issues in a wide spectrum of civil cases. Prior to his service on the intermediate court of appeals, he spent 11 years as a general jurisdiction trial judge, assigned primarily to a civil docket. During this time, he presided over a variety of complex civil trials.
In 1999, Boudreau began teaching at the University of Tulsa School of Law, and also began a private practice in mediation, arbitration and private judging. He joined DRC in 2005.
- University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK -- Juris Doctor, 1976
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ -- Master of Arts, Social Work, 1971
- Boston College, Boston, MA -- Bachelor of Arts, 1969
Specialized Dispute Resolution Education and Training
- National Judicial College - Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate, 2004; Mediators Certificate, 2003
- University of Tulsa School of Law - Alternative Dispute Resolution and Civil Procedures
- Various continuing legal education seminars for judges and lawyers, 1982-Present
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN)
- Oklahoma Supreme Court Standing Committee to Monitor, Update and Revise the Oklahoma Civil Jury Instructions
- American Inns of Court - Hudson-Hall Wheaton Chapter
- Alumni Association of the University of Tulsa College of Law
- Legal Services of Eastern Oklahoma
- West Publishing: two-volume work co-authored with Charles W. Adams; 1999
- Vernon's Oklahoma Forms 2d, Civil Procedure
Please click your preferred available date below to submit an
Appointment Request Form directly to scheduling staff.
(Move mouse over AM and PM dates to confirm the mediation office)