James L. Gibbs, II
Mediator | Attorney
Areas of Expertise - Auto Negligence, Business, Construction, Consumer Claims, Employment, Insurance & Bad Faith, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home, Personal Injury, Product Liability
Jim Gibbs is a partner in the firm of Goolsby Proctor Heefner and Gibbs. Jim has conducted over 50 jury trials throughout the State of Oklahoma. His practice areas include automobile negligence, product liability, insurance bad faith, consumer claims, construction and transportation claims and civil rights defense.
- University of Oklahoma School of Law, Norman, OK -- Juris Doctor, 1994
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK -- Bachelor of Business Administration, 1990
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court
- Admitted to practice before the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted to practice before the Eastern, Northern & Western Federal Districts of Oklahoma
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Please click your preferred available date below to submit an
Appointment Request Form directly to scheduling staff.
(Move mouse over AM and PM dates to confirm the mediation office)