Brad Gungoll is a founding partner of the Law Firm of Gungoll, Jackson, Collins, Box & Devoll, P.C. He served the State of Oklahoma while still in law school by working for the United States Senate as a legislative assistant. Subsequent to that position, he served the United States Senate as a field representative in the State of Oklahoma. He also served seven years on the Oklahoma Horse Racing Commission serving as its Chairman and being on the Commission at the time of opening of Remington Park. His practice is varied with an emphasis in litigation.
- Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, OK – Juris Doctor, 1979
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK-- Bachelor of Science in Ag Economics, 1975
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Garfield and Oklahoma County Bar Associations
- American Association for Justice
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation - Fellow
- American College of Trial Lawyers - Fellow
Please click your preferred available date below to submit an
Appointment Request Form directly to scheduling staff.
(Move mouse over AM and PM dates to confirm the mediation office)